Landmark shingles take roofing to a higher level.
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
- 229 / 240 lbs. per square (weight dependent on manufacturing facility)
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Roofs last a long time but not forever. At times it is best to have a full roof replacement and we are here to provide you with the best craftsmanship and roofing products in the industry. Our crews are professional and experienced. Our goal is to get in and out as quickly as possible to assure you we will not be in your way any longer than we have to. Give us a call and we will send a representative out for a free estimate on your roof.
Correct Vent System
Having a correct ventilation system on your home is very important. Ventilation is a system of intake and exhaust that creates a flow of air. Effective attic ventilation provides year-round benefits for all types of roofing systems, cooler attics in the summer and drier attics in the winter will protect against damage to materials and structure, aiding in reducing energy consumption and helping to prevent ice dams.
Roof repairs are common among homes as the weather can cause a lot of damage to a roof. Missing shingles and nail pops are a nuisance to a roof but can be fixed. Leaking roofs can be fixed as well. Chimney flashings and improper installation of ventilation systems may also cause leaks. Give us a call to track down and repair your roofing problems.